Seedball Butterfly Mix Seedballs
Make your garden colorful
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Butterflies add color to our lives when they flutter through our gardens. To keep your colorful friends around, you just need a couple of seed balls from the "Butterfly Mix" to sprinkle in your garden. Grow the plants that butterflies love!
- Seed bombs are the practical alternative to "normal" seeds. You simply scatter them, where you want them to grown and they begin to germinate in the wet soil. In addition to the seeds, the seed balls are made of peat-free compost.
Each seed ball includes:
- Forget-me-nots (Myosotis arvensis)
- Red campion (Silene dioica)
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Common purple loosestrife (Lythrum salicaria)
- Musk mallow (Malva moschata)
|Length of germination:||ca. 1 Week|
|Flowering Period:||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November|
|Where to plant:||Sow outdoors|
|Available As::||Seed balls|
|Use for::||Gardens & hanging plants, Edges & rock gardens|
|Height of Growth::||60-90 cm|
|Light Requirements:||Full sun|
English reviews written for Butterfly Mix Seedballs
1 customer review in all languages
5,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in Austria
from € 39,90
More than 9.050 products