- With 20 Seed Bombs
- 5 different types of lettuce
- Fast & easy cultivation
Harvest your own fresh salad with this fun mix! Just scatter the seed balls wherever you want them to grow, and the will start germinating in the wet soil. They are perfect in pots and balcony planters!
In addition to their seeds the balls contain peat-free compost.
Each seed ball includes:
- Red Frills Mustard (Brassica juncea)
- Green Frills Mustard (Brassica juncea)
- Red Russian Kale (Brassica oleracea)
- Garden Cress (Lepidium sativum)
- Salad Rocket (Eruca vesicaria ssp sativa.)
|Sowing Schedule:||March, April, May|
|Length of germination:||1-2 Weeks|
|Harvest:||May, June, July, August|
|Where to plant:||Sow outdoors|
|Available As::||One portion of seeds, Seed balls|
|Light Requirements:||Full sun|
English reviews written for Salad Mix Seedballs
1 customer review in all languages
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available