NexaLotte Nexa Lotte® Scented Textile Protection Bag
Protects against clothes moths
- Ready to use
- 3 individual bags
- For quick & effective protection
These flower-scented bags protect your valuable textiles safely and effectively from unwanted clothes moths. The active ingredient in the fragrant beads in the sachet, eliminate the moths within a very short time and also prevent a new infestation. The further spread of an existing infestation is also contained.
- 3 months long-term effect
- Pre-portioned in individual bags
- Fast action
- Simple application
- A pleasant scent of flowers
You can place the bags in wardrobes, drawers, chests of drawers, chests and in all rooms all year round. During the application period, everything can be used as usual.
Instructions for use:
- Remove the transparent packaging film (do not open the sachet yourself)
- Enter the date of use on the hook
- Insert the hook into the slot on the bag
- Hang or put bags in the desired drawer or in the cupboard (the fragrance surface should not be covered)
- Keep the cabinet doors or chest of drawers closed
1 bag is sufficient for drawers, chests of drawers or chests. Use 2 to 3 bags for normal wardrobes up to 1m³ (= H 200 x W 100 x D 50cm).
|Warning :||Use biocidal products carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.|
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Do not store above 40°C. Protect from frost.
Transfluthrin 3.21% (15mg transfluthrin / sachet)
Folding box with 3 bags
Approval no .:
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to proper regulations.
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 066 - Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- EUH 208 - Contains
. May produce an allergic reaction.