SUBSTRAL® Naturen® Naturen® Organic Garden Fertiliser
(€ 0,50 / 100 grams, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 100% natural ingredients
- For fruit, vegetable and ornamental plants
- For strong green leaves and needles
Item no.: SC-82760, Content: 1,70 kg, EAN: 4062700882764
- Can be used in organic farming (corresponds to the EC organic regulation EG 834/2007 as amended and may therefore be used in organic production.)
- Organic-mineral complete fertiliser with calcium, magnesium and trace nutrients. Low in chloride.
- 45% organic matter idTS
With this garden fertiliser, your garden plants are fertilised gently, naturally and for a long time. In the soil, the knitted fabric is gradually released by microorganisms. This promotes growth and yield. Potassium supports the plants against frost or drought. It can also improve the aroma of fruits and vegetables. Magnesium has a revitalising effect and promotes leaf formation.
The reserves of the soil are being replenished. Fertility increases. The needs of the environment are respected with this fertiliser.
- March to August
Instructions for use:
- It is possible to use it at any time in spring (on frost-free soil) and summer.
- Please refer to the application descriptions for the optimal fertilisation times.
- To protect your hands from dirt and odour, we recommend wearing gloves and cleaning your hands thoroughly after use.
- Distribute the fertiliser evenly on the soil before sowing.
- Work fertiliser about 5cm deep into the ground (with a garden hoe or rake).
- Then sow and water well.
- Distribute the fertiliser evenly over the planting area and work it in about 5cm deep using a garden hoe or rake. Carry out planting and then water well.
Planting trees and bushes:
- Put fertiliser directly into the planting hole and mix it with soil. Water vigorously after planting.
- Spread the fertiliser on the ground below the plants or around the plants.
- Please cover the entire root area; this roughly corresponds to the diameter of the plant.
- Now carefully work in to around 5cm deep (with a garden hoe or rake) and water.
- Fertilise moderately growing species once a year, strongly growing species twice.
Questions & Answers about Naturen® Organic Garden Fertiliser
English reviews written for Naturen® Organic Garden Fertiliser
SUBSTRAL® Naturen® Naturen® Organic Horn Shavings1.50 kg - 3 kg