House of Thol Waterworks Cone
Makes indoor plant care easy
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made of terracotta
- Can be combined with water bottles
- Content: 1 cone
Item no.: HT-2, Content: 1 item, EAN: n/a
The Waterworks system is inspired by Ollas, ceramic vessels that can also be used for irrigation. These cones provide your houseplants with a reliable and even supply of water - whether you are at home or on holiday.
Simply attach the cone to a conventional glass bottle that has been filled with water (it should not be bigger than a beer bottle). This serves as a water tank. The cone then gradually releases the water into the soil so you never have to worry about watering again.
- Sustainable watering system
- For indoor plants
- Fits conventional glass bottles (no bigger than beer bottles)
- Tip: The cones do not normally need to be cleaned, but you can remove any limescale deposits with a little vinegar
Directions for use:
- Wet the cone and press it into the soil.
- Fill a suitable glass bottle with water.
- Attach the bottle to the cone and fill it up again when it is empty.
|Brands:||House of Thol|
Measures: 8 x 3 cm
Scope of delivery: 1 cone (water bottle not included)