Windhager Hedgehog House
Ideal for prickly little visitors
- Made of impregnated poplar
- Safe winter quarters
- Easy to build
- Dimensions: 35 x 31 x 35 cm
This house should be set up in the early fall and should be filled with leaves, straw and hay. A special partition is designed to protect hedgehogs from cats and other intruders. For cleaning, the roof can easily be opened.
- Impregnated Poplar
- Covered roof with roofing felt
- Quiet, protected place
- Keep out of direct sunlight, in areas such as under hedges & in bushes
- Hedgehogs start to hibernate around the end of October, after this time the animals shouldn't be disturbed.