Urbanscape Microgreens Tray Large - Oak
With an innovative growing pad
- High-quality oak wood
- Very decorative
- Size: 55 x 12 x 6 cm
Microgreens Tray Large - Oak
- Microgreens are trendy as they not only taste delicious but are also full of valuable ingredients. Easily grow your own microgreens at home and enjoy a fresh harvest any time with this growing tray!
- Thanks to the innovative construction of this tray, you don't need soil to grow microgreens. A growing pad made from natural volcanic-mineral fibres replaces the need for soil and offers the microgreens the ideal growth conditions thanks to its excellent water retention capacity.
The set includes:
- 1 growing tray
- 1 growing pad made of mineral fibres
- Seeds (cress, arugula, radishes)
How to use the tray:
- Place the growing pad in the growing bowl and water it with about a litre of water.
- Spread the seeds evenly over the growing pad and gently press them in. Then spray them lightly with water.
- Place the growing bowl in a bright place like the windowsill. During germination, you should spray the cultivation pad with water once or twice a day so that it always remains moist. However, make sure that there is no water in the growing bowl. The first seedlings should appear after three to seven days.
- After germination, you should spray the plants regularly with water and make sure that the growing pad does not dry out. After ten to 14 days you can harvest your microgreens.
- If you want to grow fresh microgreens, simply insert a new growing pad into the growing bowl and repeat the same process.
- The growing pads can be reordered in a practical refill pack of 3!