Die Stadtgärtner Seed Bombs "A Feast for Bees"
A mix with 44 different seed types
€ 8,49 (€ 1,06 / Piece)
Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Easy to use
- Delicacies for bees & bumblebees
- 10 seed bombs in a cloth bag
Item no.: DS-1000468, Content: 8 Pieces, EAN: 4260337030194
- These seed bombs contain 38 different types of seeds, such as Dyer's Chamomile, Horned Clover, Alfalfa, Reseda, Thyme and Hyssop. Together, they form a delicious delicacy for bees.
Simple & practical
- The seed bombs do not need to be planted, but can be simply placed on the soil directly or thrown into a field. The mix of clay and humus prevents the seeds from drying out or being washed away by rain.
Choosing your location
- Seed bombs work particularly well on fenced-in industrial areas, in orphaned flower planters or in window planters ... Bring colour into your life!
|Where to plant:||Sow outdoors|
|Available As::||Seed balls|
How do you plant a seed bomb?
- Choose your location
- Throw, roll, or lay down the bombs
- Wait for rain or water the bombs yourself
- Enjoy the results!
Note: If the seed bombs are stored in a cool and dry place, they will last for many months.
- 10 walnut-sized seed bombs
Questions & Answers about Die Stadtgärtner Seed Bombs "A Feast for Bees"
Are these bombs suitable for Luxembourg ecosystems?
English reviews written for Die Stadtgärtner Seed Bombs "A Feast for Bees"
7 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Die Stadtgärtner Flower Marbles1 Package