- Something to look forward to!
- Make a great gift!
- 30 seed balls
These seed balls are perfect for anyone who wants to see a little more beauty in the world! The seed balls work the same way as seed bombs do. Just find a place you want to enjoy the flowers, scatter the balls around, wait for the next rain and keep an eye out for new sprouts. Soon you'll be able to enjoy a colourful display of flowers and you'll provide food for lots of beneficial insects!
- Makes a great gift for any nature lover!
The seed balls contain the following seeds:
- Agrostemma githago (Corncockle)
- Alyssum maritimum (Sweet Alyssum)
- Anchusa capensis (Cape Forget-Me-Not)
- Anthemis tinctoria (Golden Marguerite)
- Calendula officinalis (Marigolds)
- Centaurea cyanus (Cornflowers)
- Chreianthus allionii (Wallflowers)
- Chrysanthemum segetum (Corn Marigold)
- Collinsia bicolor (Chinese Houses)
- Delphinium consolida (Forking Larkspur)
- Echium Blue Bedder (Viper's Bugloss)
- Gilia capitata (Blue Thimble Flower)
- Gypsophila paniculata (Baby's Breath)
- Iberis amara (Annual Candytuft)
- Linum rubrum (Red Flax)
- Lupinus hartwegii (Hartweg's Lupine)
- Malcolmia maritima (Virginia Stock)
- Matthiola bicornis (Evening Scented Stock)
- Nemophila menziesii (Baby Blue Eyes)
- Oenothera erythrosepala (Large-Flowered Evening Primrose)
- Papaver rhoeas (Common Poppy)
- Phacelia campanularia (Desert Bluebells)
- Salvia horminium (Annual Sage)
- Silene coeli- rosa (Rose of Heaven)
Questions & Answers about Die Stadtgärtner Flower Marbles
English reviews written for Die Stadtgärtner Flower Marbles
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
- 1 Package