Sonnenerde Organic Hortisol - Hemp Soil
Ready-to-use substrate for the cultivation of medicinal hemp plants
Kañamu Pacha Hortisol is a 100% peat-free growing medium based on Terra Preta and specially developed for the cultivation of medicinal plants and urban gardening. It is made from recycled regional raw materials, is free from peat, coconut fibre and perlite and is suitable for use in pots, smart pots, planters and greenhouses. Recycled brick chippings, compostable plant material and biochar are used as raw materials.
Since this is a sustainable "ready-to-grow" system, the plants are supplied with all nutrients and trace elements throughout the entire vegetation, flowering and fruiting phase. Kañamu Pacha Hortisol offers your plants the best conditions for optimal growth.
- Composition based on scientific expertise in soil science
- Improved soil physiological parameters such as soil pores, bulk density and water retention capacity
- Maximum content of complex nutrients available to plants
- Reduced water consumption while at the same time providing optimal care for the plant
- No risk of over- or under-fertilisation
- No time-consuming re-fertilisation according to complicated schemes
- Optimal supply of the plants with nutrients and trace elements
The horn shavings contained are a nitrogen storage fertiliser and are slowly decomposed by fungi. A white fungal network is therefore normal and shows high biological activity.
English reviews written for Sonnenerde Organic Hortisol - Hemp Soil
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available