Seedball Sky Meadow Seedballs
Reach for the clouds!
Enjoy the feeling of a sea of heaven at your feet! These beautiful, blue-blooming flowers attract everyone's attention and make us feel heavenly good.
- Seed bombs are the practical alternative to "normal" seeds. Just scatter them where you want them to grow and they begin to germinate in the wet soil. The balls are made of peat-free compost in addition to the seeds.
A seed ball includes:
- Forget-me-not (Myosotis arvensis)
- Meadow cranesbill (Geranium pratense)
- Cornflower (Centaurea cyanus)
- Selfheal (Prunella vulgaris)
- Wild clary (Salvia verbenaca)
|Length of germination:||Ca. 1 Week|
|Flowering Period:||April, May, June, July, August, September, October|
|Flower Color:||Blue tones|
|Where to plant:||Windowsill, Sow outdoors, Pots & Planters (outdoors), Pots & planters (indoors)|
|Available As::||Seed balls|
|Use for::||Planters & pots, Gardens & hanging plants, Edges & rock gardens|
|Height of Growth::||60-90 cm|
|Light Requirements:||Full sun|