Seedball Herb Mix Seedballs
Keep your herbs ready to cut!
This herbal blend provides fresh herbs for your home! Simply sow and grow fresh herbs in no time. Ideal for window boxes and pots.
- Seed bombs are the practical alternative to "normal" seeds. You simply scatter them, where you want them to grown and they begin to germinate in the wet soil. In addition to the seeds, the seed balls are made of peat-free compost.
Each seed ball includes:
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
- Sweet marjoram (Origanum marjorana)
- Chives (Allium schoenoprasum)
- Dill (Anethum graveolens)
- Parsley (Allium schoenoprasum)
|Sowing Schedule:||March, April, May, June|
|Length of germination:||Ca. 1 Week|
|Harvest:||May, June, July, August, September|
|Where to plant:||Windowsill, Sow outdoors, Pots & Planters (outdoors), Pots & planters (indoors)|
|Available As::||Seed balls|
|Light Requirements:||Full sun|
English reviews written for Herb Mix Seedballs
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available