SUBSTRAL® Naturen® Naturen® Organic Tomato and Herb Food
Also suitable for chilli plants!
(€ 9,99 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Fertiliser made from natural raw materials
- 100% natural
- For tomatoes & herbs
Item no.: SC-83560, Content: 1 l, EAN: 4062700683569
- Organic-mineral complete fertilizser, low in chloride
- Initial materials: vinasse, potato residual fruit water, ground rock phosphate
This product was specially developed for gardeners who value healthy fertilisation. It contains only vegetable, animal or natural mineral components, with no chemical additives. Perfect for an organic garden. Studies have proved the effectiveness of this product.
- As a conventional product, it corresponds to the EC Eco-Regulation EG 834/2007 as amended and may therefore be used in organic production
April to September
Instructions for use:
- Shake well before use.
- Pour the recommended amount of fertiliser (see the information below) into the watering can, then fill up with water.
Tomatoes and other fruits and vegetables:
- 1/2 dosing cap (14ml) per litre of irrigation water or a full cap per 2 litres. Use once a week. Apply 1 litre of fertiliser solution per m2 in the garden bed.
- 1/2 dosing cap (14ml) per 2 litres of irrigation water or a full cap per 4 litres. Use every 2 weeks. Fertilise every 4 weeks low-consuming herbs (thyme, rosemary, savory). Fertilise heavily consuming herbs (lovage, lemon balm, mint) weekly. Use 1 litre of fertiliser solution per m2 for herb beds.
Packing unit: 1 litre bottle
Questions & Answers about Naturen® Organic Tomato and Herb Food
English reviews written for Naturen® Organic Tomato and Herb Food
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
SUBSTRAL® Naturen® Naturen® Organic Horn Shavings1.50 kg - 3 kg