Blattwerk BLATTWERK Pure Fertiliser - 100% Vegan & Organic
Optimal plant nutrition for strong growth
€ 10,43 € 14,90 -30%
(€ 10,43 / l, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Improves photosynthesis
- With free-form amino acids
- Climate and energy-neutral manufacturing
Item no.: GC-1, Content: 1 l, EAN: 4260462680356
Blattwerk Pure is an organic and vegan NPK fertiliser made from 100 percent renewable and genetically unmodified raw materials. This fertilizer is a plant-based nutrient complex with valuable amino acids, carboxylic acids (especially lactic acid), minerals, sugars and trace elements.
The organic liquid fertiliser for indoor plants and garden plants can be used on flowers, lawns, fruit, vegetables and herbs.
Blattwerk Pure protects the fruit and improves photosynthesis in your plants. The sugar and lactic acid components improve the oxygen supply and ensure strong roots that can optimally absorb nutrients from the soil and anchor the plant.
As soon as the fertilizer is mixed with water, the oxidation process begins, which in turn can lead to algae forming in the watering can or in the container where the rest of the mixture is stored. Although this is not harmful to the plant, it can cause blockages in the watering can, or unsightly discolouration.
For this reason, the product should be used as soon as possible after mixing with water.
- Better plant growth thanks to free-form amino acids
- A particularly advantageous spectrum of amino acids with effective proportions of minerals, carboxylic acids, complex sugars and trace elements
- Important trace elements protect against symptoms of vitamin deficiency
- Optimal use of existing nutrients by improving the availability of nitrogen
- Natural stimulation of the soil
- Climate and energy-neutral production
- 100% free of genetically modified material, additives and chemicals
- Made in the EU
- Universally applicable
- Approved for use in organic farming (Fibl BM list)
|Brief description||Vegetable protein hydrolyzate with carboxylic acids, minerals, sugars|
|Dry matter content||30%|
approx. 17 g / l (fluctuation +/- 20%)
The extraction of meadow and pasture grass in biorefineries is a completely new process. After the hydrolysis of vegetable crude protein by lactic acid bacteria, the resulting silage is pressed. The pressed juice obtained in this way is then cleaned, separated and concentrated, and then divided into its sugar, lactic acid, mineral and amino acid components in the central refinery unit. The amino acids are also separated in an ion exchange process. This process is 100% eco-friendly and food safe.
- Free-form amino acids (high proportion of BCAA)
- Lactic acid
- Sugar (especially glucose, arabinose, xylitol)
- Minerals (especially potassium, calcium, magnesium)
- Store protected from light and safe from frost
- Stir or shake regularly and before use
- Use within 18 months
Foliage Growth Test with Beans - 151.5% Increase in Growth
Questions & Answers about BLATTWERK Pure Fertiliser - 100% Vegan & Organic
English reviews written for BLATTWERK Pure Fertiliser - 100% Vegan & Organic
7 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Biotaurus Citrus Magic - Organic Plant Activator250 ml - 500 ml
Biotaurus Joyful Harvest - Organic Plant Activator250 ml - 500 ml
Biotaurus Compost Gold - Organic Soil Activator250 ml - 500 ml
Biotaurus Balcony Oasis - Organic Plant Activator250 ml - 500 ml
Biotaurus Rose Miracle - Organic Plant Activator250 ml - 500 ml
Biotaurus Garden Happiness - Organic Plant Activator250 ml - 500 ml