NexaLotte Nexa Lotte® Pheromone Trap for Food Moths
An odourless, ready-to-use, insecticide-free trap. Ideal for catching food moths. Can be used for flour, cocoa, cereal products, dried fruit, muesli and animal feed.
The males are attracted by a pheromone and then stick to the glue surface. The number of moths caught provides information about the level of infestation.
The duration of action is approx. 3 months after the removal of the protective film. If the infestation continues, the trap should be replaced with a new one. One trap is sufficient for the entire kitchen or pantry.
- Insecticide free
- Year round
Step by step:
- Remove the protective film from the glue area. The pheromones contained in the already glued-on dispenser plate are now activated.
- Place the trap free-standing in kitchens or pantries so that the moths have direct access.
- The pheromones applied to the dispenser plate are invisible to humans and odourless.
- Use only one trap per room.
- In this way, the intensity of the infestation, or new infestations, can be determined quickly and suitable measures can be taken.
The used traps can be disposed of with household waste. The trap can also attract male moths from outside. This means that the food need not necessarily have been infected. The food should be checked at intervals of two to three weeks.
For reasons of hygiene, contaminated food should no longer be used. Thoroughly clean the cabinets and shelves with a vacuum cleaner. The dust bag should be disposed of immediately. To avoid moths, supplies should be kept in sealable plastic or glass containers.
Pack of 2 traps
English reviews written for NexaLotte Nexa Lotte® Pheromone Trap for Food Moths
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available