De Bolster Red Striped Tomato "Tigerella Bicolore"
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
These tomatoes grow with light green colour with dark green stripes before they ripen. When they mature, the tomatoes turn red and their stripes turn orange. The tomatoes are soft on the inside and have a wonderful flavour.
- Soak overnight in water or in cold chamomile tea.
- Pre-cultivate from March to mid-April under glass or in the house at a minimum of 18 ° C.
- Transfer the seedlings into pots (9 cm in diameter), placing them deeper so that they still form lateral roots.
- At the beginning of May, transplant the seedlings under glass or in a sunny, sheltered place in a planter under a protected area. Plant after the last frost.
- Protect from rain.
- Support the main shoot with a tomato stake and water regularly.
- If you plant the seeds in a planter, take it inside before the first frost. Alternatively, pull the whole plant out of the ground with the roots and hang upside down in the cellar to mature (in a warm and dark place).
|March, April, May, June
|40 x 75 cm
|August, September, October
|Where to plant:
|Cold Frames & Greenhouses, Start Indoors
|Content sufficient for approx::
|One portion of seeds