De Bolster "Mung Bean" Sprouts
Organic sprouts for salads and cooking!
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
To grow the sprouts you can use the De Bolster sprout dish.
- Sprinkle the seeds in a thin layer on the screen and rinse well under a running faucet.
- Place the screen with the seeds in the glass bowl
- Fill the bowl to below the rim of the screen with water and place at room temperature in a dark place.
- From the second day on, the seeds must be thoroughly rinsed under running water 2 times daily.
- After 3 days, the seeds can be moved to a warm place with a lot of light, but not in direct sun.
- After about 5 to 7 days, the seeds can be cooked as a meal.
|Length of germination:||ca. 1 Week|
|Where to plant:||Pots & Planters (Indoors)|
|Available As::||One portion of seeds|
English reviews written for De Bolster "Mung Bean" Sprouts
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available