Compo Organic Peat-Free Cultivation and Herb Soil
Specially designed for young plants and seedlings
(€ 0,80 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
- Ensures sufficient water absorption
Item no.: CO-2402602004, Content: 10 l, EAN: 4008398140267
German packaging: BIO Anzucht- und Kräuter-Erde torffrei
This high-quality, peat-free organic soil is perfectly tailored to the needs of planting seeds, herbs, cuttings and young plants. Fertilisation ensures safe germination and vigorous growth.
- Fine and stable soil structure prevents waterlogging
- For safe germination and vigorous growth
- Ensures sufficient water absorption and water storage
- Use from February to October indoors, in the garden, for balcony boxes/planters or in the greenhouse.
Forms the basis for good germination!
Goods declaration according to the Fertilizer Ordinance Austria 2004, version 16.07.2020. The substrate is made from bark humus, coconut fibre (coconut flour), wood fibre, quality compost in accordance with the Compost Ordinance for hobby horticulture organic fertiliser.
Questions & Answers about Organic Peat-Free Cultivation and Herb Soil
English reviews written for Compo Organic Peat-Free Cultivation and Herb Soil
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available