Feel Green Seed Eggs "Chicken Egg"
Seed balls the size of chicken eggs
- Flower meadow for beneficial insects
- Organic seeds
- 4 pieces
German packaging: Seedegg "Tüte"
This chicken eggs pack contains four handmade wildflower seed eggs, which are made from organic seeds of various plants and turn into a flowering paradise for butterflies and bees after only a few days. The selection of plants was deliberately chosen so that they bloom at different times. Offer continuous refreshment to beneficial insects!
- Open the packaging and place the eggs in the garden, flowerbeds or flowerpots with some soil.
- Cover with soil and wait for the next rain, or water the seeds.
- Water regularly so the soil does not dry out.
- After about 10 - 14 days, the flowers begin to grow and the plant seed egg breaks apart slowly.
The flowers start to bloom after about 2 weeks, turning the area into a paradise for useful insects.
- A great gift! Beneficial bees and butterflies benefit the most though :)
- Ideal planting period: April to June
|Sowing Schedule:||April, May, June|
|Where to plant:||Pots & Planters (outdoors), Garden (outdoors), Outdoors|