Feel Green Garden in a Glass "Lucky Clover"
Little garden, lots of luck!
- Made in Austria & 100% ecofriendly
- A great gift
- Botanical name: Oxalis deppei
German packaging: Garden in a glass "Glücksklee"
The Garden in a Glass Lucky Clover wishes the recipient good luck while it grows and makes a charming lucky charm. Since it both looks pretty and is fun to grow, you might be tempted to keep one for yourself!
- Open the lid and remove the seed packet.
- Add approximately 350 ml of water to the coconut fibre tablets and the jute bag in the glass.
- Open the plant seed bag and push the lucky clover bulbs slightly into the soil.
- Put the glass in a bright, warm place and water regularly.
- Avoid dehydration and waterlogging!
- The clover starts to grow after about 2 weeks,
- After about 3 - 4 months the lucky clover will start to bloom.
- Coconut fibre tablets
- Jute bag
- Plant seed bag with certified organic plant seed
The "Garden in a Glass" sets are stable for at least two years when stored dry.
Dimensions & weight:
14 x 8.5 x 8.5 cm, approx. 0.38 kg