- The leaves smell like gingerbread
- A great Christmas present
- Made in Austria & 100% natural
German packaging: ecocube "Lebkuchenbaum"
- Give a different kind of present! This natural, sustainable gift is sure to please the recipient.
- The seeds in these decorative wooden cubes soon grow beautiful flowers. Each cube is made of high-quality alder wood, filled with special nutrient granules and plant seeds, and sealed with a sticker.
Botanical name: Cercidiphyllum japonicum. The gingerbread tree is a native of Asia tree whose leaves smell sweet gingerbread. It is hardy and can be set outdoors in our latitudes.
- Put the cube in the fridge for 7 days.
- Open the ecocube and remove the sticker.
- Carefully pour 30 ml of water into the cube.
- Place the wooden cube in a bright, warm place and water regularly.
- After about 14 - 20 days the plant begins to grow.
- After about 8 months, the entire cube can be transplanted into a pot.
- The ecocube slowly composts and becomes a valuable fertilizer for the plant.
Alder wood / origin Austria
Dimensions & weight:
7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm, about 0.15 kg
English reviews written for Feel Green ecocube "Katsura"
- No reviews available